Thursday, June 16, 2005

we are the champions!...

well, it came down to the last play of the game, but a deflected pass made sure that we were the champions of World Bowl XIII! oh man! i had never won a championship game before and boy does it feel good! i was so excited when we won. i ran out with all my other teammates, yelling laughing, hugging, it was a good time. we went up on a platform and held up the world bowl trophy. that thing is heavy. oh man, we had a great time though. i'll get some pictures up from the game.

now i'm playing the waiting game. i thought that i was going to have a workout with Altlanta, but i won't fit under their salary cap. so, i'm waiting to hear from a few other teams. i'm working out and running. we'll see where God takes the King family next. stay tuned for all the wacky adventures. haha, it really seems that way right now. but i know that God will carry us through.

2 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, June 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy,

I can't tell you how good it was to hear from you. I had no idea that you were over in Europe. I was driving through Missouri during this game only to stop and see the last drive of the game. I thought that dude was going to catch that deflection...I lost my house and pension to some gambler in Vegas, but hey it was worth hearing that you won the championship.

 
At 2:36 PM, June 20, 2005, Blogger Les said...

Andy that is so awesome. I actually saw it on ESPN 2 (well the part with the trophy that is). I'm praying for you and your family. I'm sure something great will happen for you soon.

If you get a chance, check out www.strawberryblondesrus.blogspot.com
It's laurie's blog... i think you will find it interesting.
-Leslie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home