Sunday, May 22, 2005

game time....

well, monday night is just around the corner and my first start as an Amsterdam Admiral! i'm really looking forward to playing again, it's been so long. practice has been good this week. we had an extra day so i got some extra preparation which is good since i'm starting at left guard instead of left tackle like i was when i left. my good friend Trevor Hutton was injured in the last game and we had to do some reshuffling on the o-line.

it's been tough not having Kristie and Caleb over here. to add to it, my phone card just expired and i have no way of calling her this evening. if you read this honey, i have team movie at 8:30pm. i'll be in my room after that.
i got a care package this week from my beautiful bride! she and caleb sent me TWO bags of Reesey cups! a card and a letter/poster from caleb, written in crayon. she also sent home made cookies, and some more posters to make my room look more 'homey'. i really like it all, especially the posters and the letter. i also got pictures of caleb! he is getting bigger and bigger. kristie told me that he is pushing himself up to sitting now and he will pull himself up to his feet too! i'm so excited! i hope he waits to walk 'til i get back.

well, God bless and remember 1 peter 2:11, my memory verse today.
"Beloved, I urge you as aliens and strangers in the world, abstain from fleshly lusts, which wage war against the soul."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home