Tuesday, November 09, 2004

barrels of fun....

ok, i'm typing to you all from my new bluetooth wireless keyboard. it's so nice and quit, and unattached! i love it. thanks to my beautiful wife Kristie. i love her! i also recieved the new Grits cd, Dichotomy B. and a starbucks giftcard for my early mornings now that i have a real job.
update: my friend Grant gave me the book "Heaven" and a cd by 12 Stones. his kids got me some bubble gum. awesome!

yes, i've got a real live, real world job. i start training for Northwest Mutual at the end of the month. i'm so old. closer to 30 than to 20, selling life insurance.... what is the world coming to?

Praise God for His Son
for His Word
for a job
for a beautiful wife
for a healthy baby
for a house
for a car that's paid off
for a dog
for family
for friends
for sunshine
for food
for the Body of Christ
Praise Him

1 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, November 09, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY!!!!!

Phil

 

Post a Comment

<< Home