Saturday, December 02, 2006

Here's to day 2...

Nursing, pooping, nursing, pooping... So much going on.
Kristie's Mom and Grandma came yesterday. My family came into town yesterday too. They are here until tomorrow.
Kristie's Dad has been here since Wednesday watching Caleb. Caleb loves his Grandpa! They have had fun.
We are scheduled to be here until Tuesday morning. It is going to be interesting at home with Caleb. He's not sure what to do with Emmry yet. He knows her name and talks about her, but he doesn't want to touch her yet. He'll come around.
We had some friends visit today. It is always good to see friends after you have a new baby!

I slept on the stretch out couch. I got sleep though, we let Emmry spend most of the night in the nursery. Kristie said she hollered at me a couple times to get her something in the night
but I was out.

Emmry is a peanut! I'm really enjoying her. I'm already thinking about what to say to the boys when they come knocking on the door to take her out. Watch out!

I'm going to get pictures put up tomorrow (hopefully).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home