Friday, August 29, 2003

::.. blog from the throne ..::
what's up, just sitting here contemplating the world. cuts are being made this weekend... they have to be at 53 by tuesday i believe. some of my friends have been cut already today. it is sad to see them leave. here you are building bonds with people that you enjoy playing with and spending time with, and the next thing you know, they are gone. it really is too bad. the business is brutal.

other than the score, the game went alright last night. i sprained two of my fingers on my left hand. i've got a pretty ugly bruise on my palm from some soft tissue tearing. that's what the doctor said..... my knee is sore too..... no big deal, nothing that will keep me from practicing or playing, that's all that matters.

so that's about it. sorry that the site was down the other day (in case anyone was trying to read this) but my friend who hosts this was working on some things. i got hit by that e-mail virus the other day too. sobig.f is the name. i opened up my e-mail to find 52 new messages. that sucked. all taken care of now.

God bless,
late'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home