Tuesday, June 10, 2003

this one is from jopa
One day a florist goes to the barber for a haircut. After the cut he goes
to pay the barber and the barber replies:

"I am sorry I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community
service." The florist is happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, there is a thank
you card and one dozen roses waiting at his door. A cop goes for a haircut
and he also goes to pay the barber after the cut.

But the barber replies: "I'm sorry I cannot accept money from you. I'm
doing community service." The cop is happy and leaves the shop. The next
morning the barber goes to open his shop, there is a thank you card and one
dozen donuts waiting at his door.

A Mexican cook goes for a haircut and he also goes to pay the
barber after the cut. But the barber replies:

"I'm sorry I can't accept money from you I'm doing a community
service." The Mexican cook is happy and leaves. The next morning when the
barber goes to open his shop guess what he finds there?...................


A dozen Mexicans waiting for a free haircut!!
PINCHE RAZA!!! (Damn Mexicans)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home